The Mark of a Construction Management LeaderAIC Certification: Certified Professional Constructor (CPC) Level II Exam
Certified Professional Constructor (CPC) is the highest level of certification in the Constructor Certification Program. This level of certification is ideal for established constructors who have several years of project oversight experience and are seeking to take their career to the next level. Individuals that pursue the CPC designation should be experienced at managing the process of construction. Why is a CPC important?
- CPCs have verified experience and skills.
- CPCs create peace of mind that a project is managed efficiently and effectively.
- CPCs are committed to ethics and professionalism managing and implementing projects by adhering to the AIC Code of Ethics.
CPC Level 2 Fall Registration
We offer the CPC Level II exam for advanced construction professionals that have a sufficient amount of professional experience and meet the minimum requirements for managing the execution of construction work. Passing the exam will position you for a promotion as you advance in your career path.
For all approved applicants: The CPC Fall exam registration period is now open from September 18th and will conclude on October 1st. We require that aspiring CPCs complete their registration within this window.
CPC Exam Period: November 4-12, 2023 (administered at a third-party network of computer-based testing locations).
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
Fees For CPC Exam
- 1st Time Test-Taker/Current Associate Constructor (CAC): $575
- 1st Time Test-Taker/Non-CAC: $675
- Re-Examinee: $500
The Result of Completing the CPC Level II Exam
Established constructors that complete the CPC Level II Exam will be able to demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge in the ethical management of construction projects. The exam is designed to test your ability to apply recognized principles and use your professional work experience to solve problems, evaluate information, and predict the outcome. The exam covers the following areas:
- Project Scope Development
- Employment Practices
- Working Relationships
- Construction Start-up and Support
- Construction Resource Management
- Construction Cost Control
- Project Closeout
- Construction Safety Management
- Newly Certified Members Receive an Official AIC Certificate
The Requirements of the CPC Level II Exam
The CPC Level II Exam is broken down into the following aspects:
- The CPC exam is composed of 175 multiple choice questions testing your analysis and problem solving skills. The exam consists of one 4-hour session.
- The exam is divided into 9 major subject and content areas to evaluate your applications, analysis, and evaluation abilities.
- The 9 areas are further broken down into component parts to clarify the level of understanding expected.
- The exam is given twice per year (spring and fall) at 60+ locations across the country.
To help prepare you for the CPC Level II Exam, you can download the current CPC Leve II Exam Study guide for free.
Note: Our study guides are password protected. Once you have registered and been approved to take the exam, we will send you a password to download the free study guide corresponding to the CPC exam.