Gain National Recognition for Construction ExcellenceParticipate in the AIC Awards Process for Construction Ethics
Each year, AIC recognizes individuals and organizations that exemplify the values of the American Institute of Constructors and the Constructor Certification Commission. Our values include construction excellence, achievement, professionalism, and public service to the industry.
These awards are an important aspect of the activities of AIC. More importantly, the awards serve to support the goals and ideals of recognizing our peers in the industry for outstanding achievement and commitment.
AIC Individual and Corporate Awards
- The AIC Dugan/Liska Lifetime Achivement Award
- The Walter A. Nashert, Sr. Constructor Award
- The AIC Young Member Award
- The Jack Kinnaman AIC Leadership Award
- The W.A. Klinger Construction Education Award
- The Constructor Certification Commission Stephen P. Byrne Award
- The Construction Certification Commission National Company Award of Excellence
View these testimonials of construction professionals that have benefited from their participation in AIC to advance their career.