Give Back to the Construction IndustryParticipate in the AIC Education Foundation to Support the Future of Construction
The AIC Education Foundation is a 501c(3) charitable foundation dedicated to providing educational resources and opportunities for professional constructors. The AIC Education Foundation is dedicated to funding various educational programs that directly impact the lives of professional constructors and educators.
Specifically, the AIC Education Foundation helps fund scholarships for university students seeking to earn the Associate Constructor (AC) designation. The Foundation also promotes The Professional Constructor Journal, a scholarly journal published twice per year by AIC and AIC University, our online education program.
Support The AIC Education Foundation
The AIC Education Foundation is funded by contributions from individuals and companies that share the values of providing educational opportunities to professionals in the construction industry. As a 501c(3) charitable organization, all contributions to the AIC Education Foundation are 100% tax deductible.
You can also directly support the AIC Education Foundation. The scholarship was established in 2014 to honor one of the founding members of the AIC and the AIC Education Foundation, Francis R. Dugan. The Dugan Scholarship is awarded yearly to one Construction Management University Student in the amount of $2,000. Become a supporter of the Fran Dugan Scholarship by making a tax-deductible donation today!
Our Leadership Initiatives
The Board of Trustees consists of the following individuals:
- Tanya Matthews, FAIC, ISP, Chair
- Mark Giorgi, FAIC, Immediate Past Chair
- Andy Wasiniak, FAIC, CPC, Vice Chair
- Joe Matthews, FAIC, CPC
- Jim Redlinger, FAIC, CPC
- Roger Liska, FAIC, CPC
- David Mattson, FAIC, CPC
The AIC Education Foundation’s latest initiatives include the following:
- 2022No scholarship was awarded this year due to COVID.
- 2021Provided continuation capability for Certifications due to COVID-period impacts. No scholarship was awarded this year due to COVID.
- 2017 Funded the development of the CPC Exam Online Prep Course.
- 2015 Funded the revision of the Associate Constructor examination study guide.
- 2014 Created the Fran Dugan Scholarship to award one $2,000 scholarship yearly to a Construction Management Student.
- 2014 Served as lead supporter and donor in the creation of the AIC University online education portal.
- 2013 Supported AIC Constructor Certification Commission Revalidation Study for both the AC and CPC Exam.
- 2013 Provided funding to complete the Job Task Analysis Survey and the revalidation process that was essential in maintaining the highest quality of examination for the Constructor Certification Program.
- 2010-2013 Funded the AIC Professional Constructor Journal Editor Stipend.