AIC Certifications The Mark of Construction Excellence
The AIC Constructor Certification Program validates that a constructor has mastered the skills and knowledge required to manage and implement the complex process of construction. Our exams require constructors to meet required education and/or experience qualifications prior to application.
- Associate Constructor (AC) is the first level of certification in the Constructor Certification Program.
- Certified Professional Constructor (CPC) is the highest level of certification in the Constructor Certification Program.
- Certified Constructors are required to maintain their original certification through continuing professional development (CPD) as part of Recertification.
Spring 2022 AC Level 1 Examination Dates & Deadlines
- AC Spring Exam Registration will begin February 21-March 12th, 2022
- AC Paper/Pencil Exam Date – April 9, 2022
- AC University Computer-based Exam Dates – April 9-28, 2022
2022 CPC Level 2 Spring Registration
- Registration/Application Period: February 25-March 12, 2022
- CPC Exam Period: April 8-23, 2022
- All CPC Exams are administered at a 3rd party network of computer-based testing locations.
Learn More About Our Certification Exams
“AIC exams are good for the employee. It brings credibility to them as a worker in construction. Also, owners have additional assurance that these individuals have the expertise to manage their projects. Upper management can also view a snapshot of their employees to see where they stand in their overall knowledge in construction management.”