It’s time to gather again. We are looking forward to hosting the 2023 AIC Forum during the annual ACCE Mid-Year Conference & Construction Education Consortium.
The ACCE event is set for February 14-18, 2023, at the Omni Las Colinas Hotel in the Dallas, Texas area. AIC is kicking off the week with a series of events on Tuesday, Feb. 14.
Register in advance for the conference and book your hotel room to save your place for this year’s gathering. Registration is currently open right now.
Schedule of Events for the AIC Forum During ACCE
AIC is planning a series of events for Board members, leadership teams, and general AIC members. Here are the events you will want to make note of for February 14:
- 7:00 to 8:30 a.m. – College of Fellows breakfast sponsored by Louisiana State University (LSU).
- 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. – AIC & CCC Joint Boards meeting – Closed.
- 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – AIC & CCC General Membership meeting – Open
- 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. – Awards and Induction lunch. The lunch is open to all AIC members after the general meeting. The lunch will include recognition of the latest 2022 AIC award recipients and the 2022 College of Fellows class induction.
- 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. – Joint AIC-CCC-EF Long Range Planning meeting – Closed.
- 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. – Reception and Happy Hour. We welcome all members to join us for a reception to wrap up a day full of AIC events.
We want to extend a special thank you to the Bert S. Turner Department of Construction Management at LSU. We appreciate their sponsorship of our College of Fellows breakfast meeting to begin the day.
Additional Events During the ACCE Conference
We invite you to remain in Texas for valuable events during the ACCE conference. Specifically, we encourage AIC members to attend ACCE IAB learning events on Day 2. You can select from these sessions scheduled for Feb. 15:
- Trends in Recruitment and Placement of Construction Management Students
- Distance Learning Trends, Technology, and Lessons Learned
- Workforce Development and Accreditation
- Industry Associations and Support
- Industry Participation in the Development of Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
- How to Create and Grow an Effective Industry Advisory Board
- Closing Remarks and Resolutions
If you are able to stay beyond Day 2, we encourage you to continue participating in the conference. Additional sessions will be of great value on Feb. 16-18.
One session in particular will be hosted by Dr. Chuck Berryman, CPC. Dr. Berryman serves on our Board, was recently elevated to the AIC College of Fellows, and serves at LSU as the Construction Management Department Chair. Dr. Berryman will be hosting a Standards Committee Meeting on the morning of February 16.
– To access the complete agenda for Feb. 14-18, you can download, save, and print the PDF on this page.
Register Now for the ACCE Conference in Texas
Now is the time to register for the conference and reserve your hotel room.
- Register for the conference through the ACCE website. Online registration is available through February 10, 2023.
- The cut-off date for hotel room reservations is Monday, January 12, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. CST.
- You can book your hotel reservation at the rate of $154/night through this link.
- If you miss the hotel cut-off date, you will be required to find an available guest room and pay the prevailing rate.
Have questions about registering for the conference, booking your hotel room, or attending events during the AIC Forum? Please reach out to us for support. You can also email [email protected] to find out more about the 2023 gathering.