It’s time to gather with fellow AIC members, meet with constructors from across the construction industry, and learn about the latest advancements in our field. We are looking forward to the 2024 AIC Forum during the annual ACCE Mid-Year Conference & Construction Education Consortium.
The 2024 ACCE Mid-Year Conference is set for February 21-25, 2024, at the Omni Hotel Las Colinas in the Dallas, Texas, area, which is where the 2023 conference took place.
AIC will be hosting a series of meetings throughout the week that will help shape the future of our organization. Register in advance for the conference and book your hotel room to save your spot for this year’s gathering. Registration is currently open through the ACCE website.
Schedule of Events for the 2024 AIC Forum During ACCE
AIC meetings will occur on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Feb. 23-25). Take note of the following events that pertain to your role in supporting the organization:
- AIC Exam Committee Meetings: Friday, Feb. 23 (morning and afternoon sessions) and Saturday, Feb. 24 (morning session).
Note: Anyone interested in joining the Exam Committee is welcome to attend as an observer.
- AIC Full Membership Meetings: Saturday, Feb. 24 (afternoon session) and Sunday, Feb. 25 (morning session).
- General AIC Business Meeting: Sunday, Feb. 25 (afternoon session).
While the AIC meetings do not kick off until the second half of the conference, there are still ample opportunities to participate in the conference on Feb. 21 and 22. The robust program includes certification workshops, exceptional education sessions, and expanded networking opportunities.
– To access the complete agenda during the week, you can download, save, and print the latest schedule from the ACCE website.
Register Now for the 2024 AIC Forum in Texas
Now is the time to register for the conference and reserve your hotel room in Texas to participate in the 2024 AIC Forum. Here is the information you need to ensure your participation:
- Register to attend the conference through the ACCE website.
- Book your hotel room through the Omni Las Colinas Hotel website.
- The cut-off date to book your hotel room reservation and receive the conference rate is January 30, 2024.
- You can book your hotel reservation at the rate of $154/night (the same as last year’s rate).
- If you miss the cut-off date, you will be required to find an available guest room and pay the going rate.
Do you have questions about registering for the conference, booking your hotel room, or attending events during the AIC Forum? Please reach out to us for support. You can also email [email protected] to find out more about how to ensure your participation in our annual gathering.